1. Please follow all the instructions given to you by ESCAPE Adventureplay staff.
2. Comply with instructions provided via signage, light, or other indication.
3. Guests may be required to provide ID for verification purposes.
4. ESCAPE Adventureplay reserves the right to deny any person admittance to the park without giving
reasons. Additionally, reserves the right to require a person already admitted to the park to leave
(without refund or compensation) for failure to comply with any of the safety rules or for offensive or
5. Some attractions may be unsafe for guests who are less physically able, or have certain medical
conditions. If in doubt, please check with your doctor first.
6. It is recommended that valuable items are not brought into the park. Personal property may be
secured in the lockers however ESCAPE Adventureplay cannot be held responsible for any loss of
property within the park whether stowed in lockers or not.
7. Harnesses, helmets or any safety devices provided are property of ESCAPE Adventureplay and are
not to be removed from the park.
8. For the good and well-being of all, queue jumping is strictly prohibited. Please do not save places or
exit the line and return for any reason.
9. Parents are obliged to supervise their children at all times. Children below 13 years must be
accompanied by an adult to gain admission.
10. Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered.
11. Outside food & beverages are not allowed into ESCAPE Adventureplay.
12. Pets and outside animals are not allowed into the park.
13. ESCAPE Adventureplay reserves the right, as circumstances dictate, to change the operating hours
of the park or attractions, or close the park or any part of it temporarily, or restrict the number of
persons having access to the park.
14. Please note that clothing and jewelry that have the potential to cause entanglement to the guests
or damage to equipment are not allowed on some of the rides and attractions.
15. All attractions and slides close for the day 30 minutes prior to the Park’s advertised closing time.
16. Glassware, firearms, weapons, or hazardous materials are strictly prohibited inside the park.
17. Guest safety is our top priority, however while the management take comprehensive measures to
ensure customer safety, it cannot be held responsible or liable for any accidents resulting in injury or
death within the park.
18. Smoking is forbidden within the park, except in certain designated areas.
19. ESCAPE Adventureplay captures moments of fun and this includes photography of guests within
the park. By entering the park you provide your consent for your image to be shown on the ESCAPE
website and in other media produced.
20. Please note that photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind for commercial purposes is
not permitted without prior written approval.
21. The use of securely fastened Go-Pro® type action cameras for personal image and video capture is
allowed in the park. However, ESCAPE Adventureplay is not liable for any injuries caused by their use
either to the operator or other park guests.
22. For safety reasons it is imperative that your hands remain unobstructed. Loose items such as, but
not limited to, mobile phones and cameras with a wrist strap, are not permitted to be used at any time
while on the rides and attractions.